.: COUNTLESS THANKS TO :.

Sunday, March 31, 2013

GREAT MOVE, REALLY *SARCASM KICKED IN*

We only met by chance, which would be like,... 2-3 times a year. We're not that close but we inevitably, not by choice, know each other. Both of us have no importance towards each other, too, but as a gesture of respect and sportsmanship, i'd extend my hand, asking for your latest updates, just for the sake of saying hi.

And you asked me if i'm expecting number 2.

Great move, fat S.

I was just amazed that you managed to carry your own big, heavily-pregnant-but-not-actually-pregnant-'cause-you've-always-been-that-big-but-nobody-actually-cares figure to the event.

That's a great, self-motivating move, i guess.

Good to know it's doing you good, but it's just not for me.

I won't ask if someone i am close to if she's expecting, let alone the ones i rarely meet.

But you?

Some class you've got there huh?
 
Ironically.
 
 

No comments: