.: COUNTLESS THANKS TO :.

Monday, April 4, 2011

IT WAS TOTALLY REFLEX, DOUCHEY DUDE!

I hate it when drivers on the road just can't seem to give signals on where the hell they are going.

Yeah I get it, some people are born as damn real good drivers but the truth is, not every one, even one in every 10K persons around, are born with telepathic abilities, that they can read whatever the hell on others' minds [even if I can, I won't read other people's minds - that's just, gonna be bugging my life!] in order to avoid collisions whatsoever.

I'm not Spiderman, hence I can't get my spider-sense tingling prior to any accidents *eyes rolling*

The thing is, what really bugs me is, some people may have the coolest cars around or having the most state-of-the-art technology/gadgets in their cars but they still fail to use this one particular damn thing called SIGNAL.

I think using the signal may have caused them great amount of fortunes or even their legs or arms since most of these selfish, reckless drivers are being way too reluctant when it comes to using them prior to changing lanes or taking corners.

What's even more annoying is that there are big, I mean, BIG automobiles built so BIG that their signal bulbs ended up looking like a pair of bug eyes.

Why can't they put bigger signals to these BIG automobiles? It's gonna cost them the battery life or something?

I've had my fair share of these thoughtless [or shall I say, STUPID? and SELFISH?] drivers on the road. For instance, I was riding on this one particular car's right side 'cause I wanted to turn to my right going downtown when this driver suddenly turned right, taking a sharp, sudden turn to his right, causing me to almost losing my control [alhamdulillah I didn't, but who knows I'm not that lucky next time?].

It all happened in a blink of an eye - and he didn't even bothered to use his precious car's signal!

What if he hit me? What if I fall or even worse, was dragged and left to die 'cause he was too chicken to admit that it was his bloody fault?

Alhamdulillah nothing happened to me but man was I in a great shock!

Few years of riding experiences has been helpful, along with the Almighty's power in helping me avoiding any accidents.

But my left hand re-flexed by itself.

It raised high and my middle finger raised too, all happen in an instance.

It was totally reflex, dude, I didn't mean no harm!

Besides, I think you truly deserved it, for being so selfish and unable to use your car's signal at the first place.

You should be thankful I'm a gal, if I were a man, I don't think you'd even survive by now! *evil thoughts*

The moral of the story is, if you can't use your car's signal, you might as well be dead yourself.

Sheesh!


No comments: