.: COUNTLESS THANKS TO :.

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

LOOK, I SERIOUSLY UNDERSTAND, YOUR INTERESTS BUT,...

Do you yourself, understand why you're interested in that interests of yours?

Or it's just a mere urgency to follow what's in so that you won't be seen as not trendy and so last millennium?

Take Maher Zain for instance. It's a huge phenomenon, or shall i say, infatuation?

Now don't lie - if he's not that luckily handsome and multi-talented, would you really like him and accept his creativity/art work?

I bet not.

And i'm seriously gonna stand on my ground.

The same thing goes to almost everything in my life. About what i do and what i choose to not do even when everyone is doing the in-thing and when there are people who'd die in the instant if they are unable to do it 'cause they don't wanna be left behind.

What's wrong with choosing to not to follow, when you can always stay alive, leading in your own way?

What's wrong with choosing to be your truly self?

I hate being forced into accepting things others keep shoving into my face, as if i'm spineless.

Ugh.

2 comments:

AwidHayati said...

Agreed!!!!

k1m1_KaeMoS said...

Awid H - har3! mencik i tau! mencik!