.: COUNTLESS THANKS TO :.

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

YANG KU MAUUUUU...










I'm Olympus E-620. Just call me, SEXY... *cat eyes winking*

I have always loved photography, since I can remember. I was always the unofficial photographer for my family. I even spent some of my PTPTPuih money to buy a regular camera from a store in Central Market in the year of 2000, the year Adiba was born. I remembered spending most of my time taking photos of her since she was like, one month old.

I don't know why but I guess it's really magical to be able to capture moments of my life. Though not all the pictures are pretty or perfectly composed, I believe that in every flaws, we can see the beauty and of course, the reality of life. Besides, you can't run before you walk - I may be slow but at least, I take my time to learn things one step at a time.

Anyway, the photos above were taken by my loyal, beautiful Nokia N78 - a humble mobile but truly a hard candy :) and comparing to other 3.2 megapixel camera phones, I strongly think this is the best camera phone ever! But what I'm actually trying to point out here [see how easily distracted I can be? Whew!] is that that SLR is one of the latest things I would love to have!

Reasons? Simple. I really wanted to have a camera worth every cent. And most importantly, I can't stand small, digital cameras anymore after trying a lot of SLRs before. Oh, how berlagak eh?

This is no berlagak thing, you know? What's wrong with dreaming big?

Who knows, I might be shooting you on your important day. And why not?

Thanks for reading about some of my favorite things in life!

No comments: