.: COUNTLESS THANKS TO :.

Friday, August 7, 2009

THESE,... THINGS [?]

There's always something about these things.

Things I just find myself deep in long thoughts and still couldn't find the answers to my questions.

To find the discoveries behind my curiosities.

To find the entertainment values behind the unending antics [kejadahapeakunih?].


[Anyway] the things are as follows [in no particular order, ya]

1. The invisible big floods in KL, in the scorching hot afternoons.

2. The hazy view on the roads, I repeat, on the roads - be it at the side or at the zebra-crossings.

3. The ear-shattering, deafening sounds in the places where it should've been quiet.

4. The weight of the whole world at everyone's shoulders.

5. The lackadaisical views/attitudes about the unsangkarables and the most shocking events.


Am I the only one who's seen all these craps? And even care to give a damn pulak tu?

Or am I just thinking too much, way too much for my own good?

D'uh...



No comments: