.: COUNTLESS THANKS TO :.

Monday, August 10, 2009

G.I. JOE:THE RISE OF COBRA

Went to watch G.I. Joe:The Rise of Cobra for the midnight show on Saturday, 8 August 2009.

Well, what can I say about the movie based on the 80's cartoon & action figure, eh?

As usual - the big bang boom [action/special effects/sex appeal] factors and mindless fun. Kinda figured it out long before we watch it on the big screen. This is the part where I'm becoming stereotyping. And sexist, too, as usual.

But I enjoyed it, though. Thought that Snake Eyes [played by Ray Park, who was amazing as the silent, tough and resilient sword-buckling ninja warrior] was really cool, compared to his childhood friend and colleague - Storm Shadow.

Never had a fond memories of the cartoon itself. Not that much. Except for the sounds of the laser beam guns and the images of the G.I. Joes. And nothing else.

Truly for the fans, I think. But for me, I was more amazed by the nanomites technology itself. Wished I had the technology so that I could simply destruct annoying, ignorant and mindless pigs hiding behind humans faces. Muahahahah!

And hell, I'm kinda drooling over Snake Eyes now. He's even sexier and much more better than the Duke himself.

Oo la la...


No comments: