.: COUNTLESS THANKS TO :.

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I'M IN PAIN ON THE INSIDE

From The Inside
Linkin Park
Album : Meteora


I don't know who to trust
No surprise
[Everyone feels so far away from me]
Heavy thoughts sift through dust
And the lies

Trying not to break
But I'm so tired of this deceit
Every time I try to make myself
Get back up on my feet
All I ever think about is this
All the tiring time between
And how
Trying to put my trust in you
Just takes so much out of me

I take everything from the inside
And throw it all away
'Cause I swear
For the last time
I won't trust myself with you

Tension is building inside
Steadily
[Everyone feel so far away from me]
Heavy thoughts forcing their way
Out of me

Trying not to break
But I'm so tired of this deceit
Every time I try to make myself
Get back up on my feet
All I ever think about is this
All the tiring time between
And how
Trying to put my trust in you
Just takes so much out of me

I take everything from the inside
And throw it all away
'Cause I swear
For the last time
I won't trust myself with you

I won't waste myself on you
Waste myself on you!


I remembered growing up & older, I used to be so bitter & easily angered... That time I was always alone, not just because people simply didn't realize my very existence, but also because I find it hard to get along others...

I was deeply bitter, sad and angry, all at the same time...

Now that I'm more mature, I learned how to control my emotions. Still, being only human, sometimes it's just so hard to hide what I'm feeling inside my aching heart & my deeply congested brain...

It's just so hard when suddenly one day, every thing simply falls down crushing on you, & burning you inside, all at the very same time...

It's like the Malay saying : Sudah jatuh ditimpa tangga, kene hempap pulak dgn eskalator...




[WHY ME?...]






No comments: