.: COUNTLESS THANKS TO :.

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

THE ENDLESS DILEMMA TOWARDS BLOGGER-ing, FB-ing, FS-ing, TAGGED-ing, ZORPIA-ing AND ,...

And the list could just goes on and on, endlessly.

I've been socializing via the Net by using the Facebook, the Friendster, Yahoo! Groups & 360 degrees and, the Blogger too - these days, who just doesn't, right?

By far, I must say that I'm more of a Blogger than a Facebooker, or a Friendster-addict, [and I'm just sooooo] not interested at all in using Tagged let alone finding out what the hell that Zorpia is...

Maybe because I prefer spilling my heart out [in structured words], rather than just uploading my photos with shorter stories or longer captions for each photographs, or maybe I'm just too not-that-IT-savvy-type to be using my FB & FS religiously and I'm just so not into things like Tagged, which seemed to me as a cyberspace for the desperate ones in getting *ehem*, laid [I put it in a simpler words lah, don't take the meaning too figuratively!]

So,... which do you prefer the most? Or, shall I rephrase - which one do you use more & less, according to your needs, preferances & wants?

My list of the so-called Net-socializing:-

1. Blogger - a MUST, every day... Can be dangerously hooked up even in times like having that writer's block or just too damn busy with my work - it's still a MUST and I just can't explain why - so don't ask me why, ok? :)

2. Friendster - I only use it like,...2 or 3 times a week - not a huge fan but it seems to be one of the most used methods a lot of my former schoolmates have been using in looking up for their long lost friends...

3. Facebook - same like no. 2 - only lesser frequency of use... Like,... once in a fortnight. Something like that...

4. Fotopages - I used to be so avid in Fotopages till I realized one day that I must make myself different from the rest of the users' pages I'd been surfing, especially when I realize that I wasn't that 'ngam' with Fotopages... After months of stopping myself from using the Fotopages, I happened to reach to one of the most avid photographers there who's annouced that he's quitting his Fotopages since the website has something to do with the Jews [it was that controversial times, during the Israel's occupation in Palestine, so on and so forth] and that he didn't want anything to do with it again - I am thankful I didn't get too dependant on using Fotopages from the very first place!

5. Wordpress - Actually, this very blog of mine was created in the Wordpress, before I decided it was so difficult for my understanding & using Wordpress comparing to using the Blogger. Lucky thing I did, indeed...

And for the rest like MySpace, Tagged [I heard someone in my office mentioned it as Taget - like,... using the Malay's pronunciation and I almost fell off my chair after that, trying too hard not to laugh too loud at that person's pronunciation!], Zorpia and anything else like it is just,... so out of my understandings, knowledge & most importantly, interest...

What about you guys?

Thanks for the time & reading!




2 comments:

Zura Hilman said...

oh! i heart fesbuk!!!

k1m1_KaeMoS said...

hi Zura!
hohoho - i'm still learning about it - masih terkial2 lagi...
it's actually more fun than frenster [in my personal opinion] but 2 2 pun ada pros & cons nya kan,... so xpelah i'd learn to make the best of the both of 'em!