.: COUNTLESS THANKS TO :.

Monday, June 22, 2009

BEING IN THE DARK

I want to break myself free from all of these craps
Keep haunting and lurking behind my very back
Just waiting for any given chances at any snaps
To make me fall, stumble or simply be in any slack

I've been there, and done all that
But I can't seem to be able to do it just yet
To be able to not to let myself being upset
By all the terror and being in my darkest

Engulfed in this smothering blanket
I see myself being regularly suffocated and slowly slain
By all the stupidities and the same old disconcert
I'd be left helpless and drowned over & over again

Can't anyone just help me out?
Why can't anyone seem to hear me scream in pain?
Can't anyone be able to pull me now?
To let me out of these predicaments now and again?


It's been quite a while that I haven't been writing poetry like I used to before...
I'm getting rusty nowadays eh?

No comments: