.: COUNTLESS THANKS TO :.

Thursday, May 28, 2009

PINK ROSES WITH SWEET THOUGHTS...

Pagi2 lagi dah dapat sejambak bunga ros yang cantik dari Atiqah... Sweet...

Being idealistic, I prefer virtual flowers - they simply last like what, forever?

Ha3,...call me cheap - but at least Hubby doesn't have to cost his arm nor leg just to please me with fresh, vulnerable flowers.

If he wants to get me anything, he must bring me along and let me decide what I need most or what suits me best...

He learned the hardest way about me being so particular about what to give me as presents. Not that I was mean to him, but in the end he realized that I wasn't being difficult - I was just being honest & practical, as well as being real.

I have many problems regarding to almost, everything - not just any shoes to be worn or I'd ended up blistering all over or can't walk at all due to swelling, not just any blouse since my built is kinda masculine but I'm not that tall, not just any ladies pants since my thighs & back end are ehem, big but my waist are just not that wide for the biggest size available...
In short - before he regrets any of his purchase become just another additional to the "unwearable" list - it's best to bring me along...

Forget about the surprises factor - I just don't need one.

You can't wear "surprises" easily without having to be afraid of getting blisters, burns or cuts at your toes. Nor you can't fit "surprises" when you prefer custom-made dresses to suit your special body cut.

Besides - I hate surprises. Just doesn't help me through anything.

No comments: